Reston, VA – April 29, 2019 – Meridian Knowledge Solutions today announced the availability of Meridian LMS Spring 2019. In this latest product release, Meridian has focused on improving learner and administrator quality of life, with learner experience updates, enhanced options for content recommendation, design upgrades, content promotion functions, and data and analytics additions.
“We have seen a great deal of growth and change in the learning marketplace,” said Paul Terry, Chief Strategy & Operations Officer of Meridian. “Our product innovations reflect Meridian’s commitment to moving the learning management market forward by consistently delivering innovative features and functionality that have a positive impact on the business and operational needs of clients in the commercial and public sector markets.”
Meridian LMS Spring 2019 release highlights include:
- Machine Learning and Recommendations: using machine learning, Meridian LMS provides content recommendations based on multiple factors, including content chosen by other learners with similar profiles. Users can easily mark content items of interest to take in the future.
- Custom Blocks: administrators can easily create custom panels to display on user homepages, to feature key information, images, or video, increasing engagement and promoting new offerings.
- Curriculum Design: curriculum pages have been redesigned for an improved user experience. With new “playlist” functionality, users can move through the pieces of a curriculum seamlessly, navigating to each item from the one before and returning to previous items in a single step.
- Training Assignments: a new one-stop training assignment dashboard gives administrators vital training assignment data at their fingertips to easily see progress and track potential issues as they arise. New options have also been added around previous completions and effective dates.
- Enhanced Surveys: increased flexibility in survey distribution, plus new ways to crunch survey response data, deliver a more streamlined survey experience for LMS administrators.
- Content Promotion: content images and promotional videos in the LMS catalog allow administrators to share important course information with potential learners in a fun, easily-digestible format, gaining their attention and providing them with a course preview.
- Content Management: content admins can override default content types displayed in the catalog by choosing a Display Format for each content item. This format drives search facets for users in the catalog, allowing them to easily find the content and courses they need.
About Meridian Knowledge Solutions
Meridian’s award-winning learning management system allows organizations to personalize learning, share knowledge, increase revenue and manage compliance requirements for their employees, customers, partners and suppliers.
Meridian has been chosen by leading organizations including U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Johnson Controls, HAI Group, and The Society of Actuaries. Meridian is headquartered in the Washington DC metro area.
Senior Director, Marketing
Meridian Knowledge Solutions
(703) 283-9272 | email@example.com