New functionality aimed at revolutionizing user experience
Meridian Extends Market Leadership with Fall Release of Meridian Global 15.1 New functionality aimed at revolutionizing user experience
Herndon, VA – September 15, 2105 – Meridian Knowledge Solutions, a leading learning technology provider, today announced the newest release of its flagship learning management product, Meridian Global®. The latest release enables businesses to more seamlessly develop, deliver and manage training initiatives that help learners reach their full potential.
“The expanded features and new capabilities in this latest release of Meridian Global directly address the increasing need for a rich user experience that is personalized. A modern learning platform must provide the ability to serve multiple audiences – including employees and customers – and do it in a way that builds a one-to-one relationship with that user” said Jeff Kristick, president, Meridian Knowledge Solutions. “This release furthers our commitment to helping organizations unlock the value of learning and education to drive better business results.”
“Meridian new release advances the potential of learning for organizations from branding to a learning experience that help companies embrace their employees and community in a personalized manner.” Mark Smith, CEO & Chief Research Officer at Ventana wrote in his bulletin “Meridian continues to improve their Learning Management platform to deliver innovative and best-of-breed capabilities to provide a strong learning and development strategy as a strategic weapon for corporate success.”
Meridian provides key enhancements in several areas that open up the platform for easier integration and also provide full a leading mobile experience. Users can more easily collaborate, interact and share information within the system with these expanded features. Meridian customers can make more informed decisions and more effectively and accurately measure the value of individual or company-wide learning activities.
Highlights of Meridian Global LMS® 15.1 include:
- Enhanced integration with Salesforce, Citrix GoToTraining, Citrix GoToMeeting, Webex Meeting Center and Adobe Connect, enabling users to better integrate business systems into enterprise learning. The revamped Virtual Classroom includes a two way integration with new administrative workflows and options, and a one click launch to join a classroom for both learners and instructors.
- Comprehensive professional development module capabilities known as individual development plans (IDPs) that populate skills, success profiles and 360-degree competency assessments for analysis and better decision-making. Users have access to the right content needed at the right time.
- Next-generation mobile and social features that deliver pervasive, real-time access to knowledge sharing and learning as well as workforce management processes. Learners have access individual learning opportunities and can search for new content, enroll in courses and download mobile-friendly information.
- Embedded branding that drives superior user adoption and productivity with a custom branded learning management system (LMS) applications available in the Apple App and Google Play stores. Different applications tie to individual domains with unique branding, and Meridian handles app store approval, publishing and maintenance.
- Ability to access content and purchase in bulk, regardless if the user is registered. Easily keep track of the number of keys purchased and redeemed, and assign delegate and transfer keys at any time.
Meridian’s Fall 2015 Release is now generally available. Meridian will also be showcasing the latest version of its learning management suite at the 18th Annual HR Technology Conference & Expo in Las Vegas, NV on October 19-21, 2015 at Booth #2614.
For more information about Meridian, visit www.meridianks.com